Knife ball handle in boxwood
The must-have! A traditional and timeless knife.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Tradition and know-how of French cutlery are gathered in this Nontron pocket knife sold online. Brass turning ferrule, ball shape handle made from woodburned boxwood, shiny finish.
Several sizes are available for this model.
Delivered with gift packaging.
Option : XC75 carbon steel blade
On request, we can manufacture your knife with a XC75 carbon steel blade. This steel oxidizes on contact with water or moisture. It has the advantage of being easy to sharpen and also to have an exceptional cutting edge. The maintenance of this steel is more important than on the stainless steels. It is necessary to wipe the blade with a damp sponge after each use and dry it immediately afterwards, the knife must then be stored away from moisture. For less frequent use, we recommend oiling the blade before putting the knife, to avoid any trace of oxidation.
- Turning ferrule knife N°22 ball shape handle
- T12 resistant steel blade (also available with carbon steel blade). Length of the blade: 8 cm. Length of the handle: 10 cm. Net weight: 35 g. Gross weight: 36 g.
- Turning ferrule knife N°25 ball shape handle
- T12 resistant steel blade (also available with traditional carbon steel blade). Length of the blade: 9 cm. Length of the handle: 12 cm. Net weight: 50 g. Gross weight: 51 g.
- Turning ferrule knife N°30 ball shape handle
- T12 resistant steel blade. Length of the blade: 10 cm. Length of the handle (not woodburned): 13 cm. Net weight: 60 g. Gross weight: 61 g.
Payment 100% secure
Delivery in less than 72 hours
100% French manufacturing
Price €112.00Price €62.00Price €79.00Price €368.00Price €127.00Price €74.00Price €39.00Customers who bought this product also bought: